1. When you register, you are required to provide your information that is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects. Should any of your information change, you may change it online or notify us through email. The account password should be in unique and keep secure. Any breach of security or unauthorized uses of your account, please notify us immediately.
2. To place an order with us, you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by bank acceptable to us.
1. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. The items in your online shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers before you check out.
2. Where items purchased are not available, you may:
(a) replace the item with any other available item on our Shop. Any balance owing to you can be kept as store credit or refunded to you; or
(b) request for a full refund. This will be issued to you within 7 days of you providing your banking details to us.
1. Payment can be made by Visa, Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Visa Delta, MasterCard, American Express, debit cards and any other methods which may be clearly stated on our site from time to time. You confirm that the credit card/debit card being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner to use it.
2. We will take reasonable care to make our site secure. All online banking transactions on this site are processed using eGHL, which is a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your details in a secure host environment.
3. In addition, we will take reasonable care to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any date you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
Promo Codes / Vouchers
1. Any Promo Codes or Vouchers provided to you are non-transferable. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promo/voucher code or offers and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
1. We do not guarantee that your order will be delivered at the delivery time frame chosen by you but we will use our best endeavours to do so. No refunds will be given for any late deliveries. Late deliveries may be due to late payment (if payment is made via bank transfer) or unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to heavy traffic, bad weather conditions and our delivery staff meeting with an accident.
2. Payments made via bank transfer - We will only confirm your order upon receipt of proof of payment by e-mail to email@example.com. The earliest delivery time slot available after we receive proof of payment is 24 hours after receipt.
1. We will only confirm our styling services upon full payment where the invoiced amount does not exceed RM5,000.
Where the invoiced amount exceeds RM5,000, confirmation will be made upon payment of 50% of the total invoiced amount - the breakdown is as follows:
(a) refundable security deposit amounting to 20% of the total invoiced amount (subject to #4 below); and
(b) initial payment of 30%.
The balance 70% shall be paid at the conclusion of the event. The security deposit (or any remaining balance) will be deducted accordingly. Late payment interest will be charged at the rate of 5% on the unpaid balance for each day the amount is left unpaid.
Full payment here means the date on which we receive proof of payment from you via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
within our Business Days / House (see below). Where payment is made after our usual business hours, we will deem payment to have been made the following day.
2. Your payment does not guarantee our availability on the chosen date. We reserve the right to reject your booking confirmation up to 3 days after payment has been made by you. Where we are unavailable on the chosen event date, we will refund any monies paid by you within 7 days of receipt of your banking details.
3. We will only commence work on proposed visuals, design work and other preparatory work once full payment (or initial payment, where applicable) is received.
(a) We will provide a maximum of 2 design options for you to choose from;
(b) Minor changes will be allowed once;
(c) Any major changes will be considered as a new design and will be charged an additional fee of RM50;
(d) Any additional designs will be charged at a starting rate of RM50; and
(e) Additional fees may apply depending on the complexity of the design requested.
Proposed event sketches / 2D / 3D designs / reference photos
(a) These are just points of reference. Actual decorations may vary.
(b) Colours shown on screen may differ in real life.
(c) We shall not be liable for any reasonable inconsistencies in our sketches and actual decorations provided.
4. All non-perishables including but not limited to artificial flowers / foliage, jars / vases, stands, display plates, props and backdrops are provided on a rental basis. We will collect all these items after your event. Any damaged / missing items will be deducted from your security deposit. You may keep all fresh flowers, balloons and any other items we expressly allow you to take home with you.
Where there is extensive damage to these items, you will be invoiced for them separately.
5. Flowers used will follow your chosen colour palette, style and budget. We cannot guarantee that your preferred choice of flowers will be used. The types of flowers used will depend on the season, availability and price which varies from time to time.
6. We practice a no cancellation & no refunds policy. Event date changes may be made subject to our availability and payment of the following fees:
(a) 40% of the total invoiced amount for changes made within 2 weeks of the event; and
(b) 10% of the total invoiced amount for changes made more than 2 weeks before the event date.
The New Mix (Colour of the Week)
1. 'Colour of the Week' will be announced on Saturdays (biweekly) on WhichKraft Projekt’s Facebook
2. Orders for the week (Mon-Sun) are to be confirmed by the Customer latest by 3pm, Tuesday (the second week after the 'Colour of the Week' announcement has been made).
3. For next day deliveries, orders must be placed by 3pm the day before.
4. Deliveries will be made between 12pm-5pm daily.
Business Days / Hours
1. Our business days are Tuesdays to Sundays. We are closed every Monday and on Public Holidays.
2. Our business hours are from 10am to 6pm.
3. Additional fees may apply for deliveries and event setups outside our usual business hours/days.
We shall not be bound by any terms and conditions described to you by us in any email, SMS, WhatsApp or any other messaging platform that are inconsistent with these terms and conditions.